AOL desktop gold requires Adobe flash player program to run correctly on the system by accessing videos, music, and games. However, with some issues in Adobe flash players, you may get AOL desktop interrupted and even not working. Getting troubled with AOL desktop gold can be a tricky situation, and you need to get rid of the issues. You need to find the latest version and download AOL desktop gold in a way to find the solution. If the situation still persists then you need to look into the issues that may arrive with AOL desktop Flash player:
- AOL desktop gold is unable to detect Flash player.
- Flash player is not working on AOL gold.
- Error in AOL desktop gold downloads and install.
- Up-gradation error with AOL desktop gold.
- Unable to play videos on AOL desktop gold.
So now you can follow this blog carefully to solve these issues and get fixed easily.
Solution 1: AOL desktop gold is unable to detect Flash player.
If you get the situation when AOL gold is unable to detect the Flash player then follow these steps to solve the issue:
- Go to the browser and open the tools option.
- Click on the ‘compatibility view’ option.
- Type the site address in the given box and click on ‘add button.’
- Click on close to save the changes.
Solution 2: Flash player is not working on AOL gold.
If you are getting issues in flash player and address Flash player failed problems then you need to look into these steps to solve the issue:
- You should run the Youtube to check if the software is compatible or not.
- Now go to the desktop manager by pressing CTRL+ALT+DLT button simultaneously. Then go to the processes and click on ‘end process’ to close all the programs with AOL.
- Then go to the internet explorer and download the advanced flash player.
Solution 3: Error in AOL desktop gold downloads and install.
To get rid of the errors in the AOL desktop gold installation process, you should follow these steps:
- Go to your browser and type the URL adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html
- Find the current version of flash player.
- Now download the ActiveX control panel debugger and save it to your system.
- Click on Run and follow screen instructions to complete the installation process.
Solution 4: Unable to play videos on AOL desktop gold
So if you are not able to play videos on AOL gold but everything is working fine then you need to find the solution in these steps:
- Go to the anti-virus settings in your PC and select protection.
- Now open the ‘private browsing settings.’
- Click on ‘categories and exclusions’ option and enter the next page.
- There you need to choose ‘extensions’ followed by ‘add’ and search aol.com.
- Save the changes, and you will be able to play the videos again.
If you can’t fix the problems, then you need to install AOL desktop gold again to your computer and get fixed.